Hosted by the CSG Justice Center with funding support from the U.S. Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Assistance
To download the presentation, click here.
In this webinar BJA representatives provide an overview of the JMHCP solicitation, explain the law enforcement priority consideration, discuss eligibility and application materials, and lead a question and answer session.
- Cynthia Kimmelman-Devries, Deputy Director, Behavioral Health Program, CSG Justice Center
- Danica Binkley, Senior Policy Advisor, U.S. Department of Justice’s Bureau of Justice Assistance
- Jerry Murphy, Director, Law Enforcement Program, CSG Justice Center
- Eilene Flory, C.I.T. Director, Bend Policy Department, OR
- Jenna Savage, Senior Research Coordinator, Boston Policy Department, MA