Five Years of Stepping Up: A Virtual Roundtable
Since its launch in 2015, more than 500 counties across 43 states have joined the Stepping Up initiative and made incredible progress toward reducing the prevalence of mental illness in jails. Set, Measure, Achieve is a new national call to action for Stepping Up counties to establish and reach measurable goals that demonstrate reduced prevalence of mental illness in jails.
This special virtual event commemorates five years of Stepping Up and features an opportunity to learn more about how counties can participate in Set, Measure, Achieve.
- Dr. Ayesha Delany-Brumsey, Division Director, Behavioral Health, The Council of State Governments Justice Center
- Kati Habert, Program Director, Behavioral Health, The Council of State Governments Justice Center
- Michael Brouwer, Criminal Justice Coordinator, Douglas County, KS
- Michael Daniels, Director, Justice Policy and Programs, Franklin County, OH
- Allie Dickinson, Criminal Justice Coordinator, Johnson County, KS
- Meg Perillo, Stepping Up Coordinator, Montgomery County, PA
- Margarita Chavez-Sanchez, Director, Department of Behavioral Health Services, Bernalillo County, NM
- Ashley Berg, Social Worker, Sarpy County Public Defender’s Office, Sarpy County, NE
The Council of State Governments (CSG) Justice Center, in coordination with The National Police Foundation (NPF), invites you…Read More
Fifteen years after its inception, the Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program (JMHCP) continues to support initiatives across…Read More