Kansas Stepping Up Technical Assistance Center All-Day Training
Hosted by The Council of State Governments (CSG) Justice Center
The Kansas Stepping Up Technical Assistance Center funded by the Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services (KDADS) will be hosting a training for all Kansas counties. This all-day training will provide counties with an opportunity to hear presentations from the Kansas Suicide Prevention HQ, KS Midwest MIDTA, and NAMI KS. There will also be team breakout sessions with multiple topics to pick from.
- Audra Goldsmith, Senior Policy Advisor, Behavioral Health, CSG Justice Center
- Risë Haneberg, Deputy Director, Behavioral Health, CSG Justice Center
- Kati Habert, Program Director, Behavioral Health, CSG Justice Center
- Laura Brake, Director of Crisis Services, Behavioral Health Services Commission, Kansas Department for Aging and Disability Services
- Monica Kurz, Vice President for External Programming, Kansas Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- Todd Hixson, Drug Intelligence Officer, Kansas Midwest MIDTA
- Sherrie Vaughn, Executive Director, NAMI Kansas
Please contact Audra Goldsmith at [email protected] to register.
New support centers offer resources, training, and assistance to improve responses to people with behavioral health needs.Read More