Community Lessons on Developing and Prioritizing Housing for People with Behavioral Health Needs
Hosted by The Council of State Governments (CSG) Justice Center and Peg’s Foundation
This webinar will provide Stepping Up Ohio communities with the chance to learn from peers in Ohio and Oregon about developing and prioritizing housing for people with behavioral health needs. Participants will hear from housing agencies, reentry and supportive service providers, and criminal justice agencies about the strategies they’ve employed, including performance-based contracting.
- Rebecca Neubauer Eddy, Managing Director of Development, Integrated Services for Behavioral Health
- Sally Luken, President, Luken Solutions
- Michele Larson, Officer, Lane County Parole & Probation
- Paul Solomon, Executive Director, Sponsors, Inc.
- Wakan Alferes, Supportive Housing Division Director, Homes for Good
- Thomas Coyne, Senior Policy Analyst, Behavioral Health, CSG Justice Center
Apply to participate in a virtual learning collaborative consisting of three sessions about how to improve criminal case…Read More
New support centers offer resources, training, and assistance to improve responses to people with behavioral health needs.Read More